5 REASONS to
DE-CLUTTER YOUR GUTTERS
1. FLOODING. Prevent gutters overflowing with heavy stormy rain creating a backup of water flowing back into the house and eaves, flooding inside and creating a mess to clean and expensive damage to your precious home.
MOST INSURERS WILL NOT COVER DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR PROPERTY FROM GUTTERS OVERFLOWING.
2. RUST. A build-up of leaves and debris will also lead to stale acidic water pooling in the gutters. The water’s acidity will quickly rust out your gutters resulting ion expensive repairs.
3. DISCOLOURATION. Debris-filled gutters will lead to discolouration of the paint from overflow which if left unchecked, won’t be able to be repaired/moved, requiring premature and expensive re-painting.
4. MOULD. Dampness to the gutters from heavy rain/seasonal storms creates a build-up of moulds on the gutter exteriors, requiring house washing.
5. SAFETY. Don't risk a nasty fall, engage an experienced professional such as David of Mount Gravatt Pressure Cleaning.
on 0409 483 645
- Friendly reliable service
- A job that will exceed your expectations
- Great value
- Prompt attention
Check out the Gutter Cleaning 'Before and After' examples in the video below ...
Helping to reduce the GRIME RATE in Mt Gravatt
Our Pressure Cleaning, House Washing, Solar Panel Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning is helping to reduce the GRIME RATE in Carindale, Mansfield, Mount Gravatt, Mount Gravatt East, Upper Mount Gravatt, Wishart and surrounding suburbs.